Astragraphia Document Solution Launches Multifunction Machines Fuji Xerox ApeosPort /DocuCentre – VII Series to Encourage Office Business Productivity
Jakarta, March 28, 2019 - Astragraphia Document Solution launches the Fuji Xerox ApeosPort / DocuCentre-VII Series Color Multifunction Machine by applying 7 (seven) advantages in one machine. Along with technological developments and digital trends, Fuji Xerox ApeosPort / DocuCentre-VII Series Color Multifunction Machines will be the solution for office document needs for business people in driving business productivity.
In early 2019, IDC in its article cited third technology platforms such as Cloud, Big Data and Analytic, Social and Mobility; and Innovation Accelerators such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Security and Internet of Things (IoT) are the main drivers that drive various digital transformation innovations for companies in Indonesia. In order to lead in a competitive DX economy, companies must be agile, adaptable, and understand market and customer trends, business models, and technologies that appear on the market. New technology must be adopted because the business benefits become clearer. This allows business leaders to achieve their business goals in a competitive digital ecosystem.
Mangara Pangaribuan, Director of PT Astra Graphia Tbk said, "the trend of digital technology certainly affects the economic sector. In line with the strategy of our principal Fuji Xerox, known as the Smart Work Innovation concept, this strategy unites technology in the area of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), and the Internet of Humans (IoH). The real form that we do as Fuji Xerox's exclusive distributor in Indonesia is launching the newest product of the Color Multifunction Machine series ApeosPort / DocuCentre-VII that can support customers' business activities in facing the competitive digital ecosystem. "
King Iriawan, Chief Business Planning & Marketing of PT Astra Graphia Tbk said, "We recognize the importance of digitalization in supporting the continuity of business activities of our customers and as a market leader, we are optimistic that digitizing the business will have a positive impact on us and our customers. We continue to understand market trends by presenting the Fuji Xerox ApeosPort / DocuCentre-VII Series Color Multifunction Machine by offering 7 (seven) digital technologies to the fullest". Based on data released by IDC, throughout 2018 Fuji Xerox Color Multifunction Photocopiers again became the market leader in Indonesia with a market share of 34.8%.
Rudy Sunarto, Head of Product Marketing at PT Astra Graphia Tbk, said, "This Fuji Xerox ApeosPort / DocuCentre-VII Series Color Multifunction Machine is an improvement from the previous series, ApeosPort / Docucentre – VI Series. Some improvements, for example, are in the NFC (Near Field Communications) feature and a more advanced security system. NFC on ApeosPort / DocuCentre-VII Series offers convenience, where users simply attach their smartphone to give work orders to the machine. This machine is also equipped with an enhanced security system to provide more protection for data security both from the hardware (software) and software (software). This can be an added value for the MPS (Managed Print Services) solution offered by Astragraphia Document Solution. "
Roma Romansyah, Enterprise Document Solution (EDS) Product Manager PT Astra Graphia Tbk said, "As the name implies, the Fuji Xerox ApeosPort / DocuCentre-VII Series Color Multifunction Machine, offers 7 (seven) technologies (The Power of Seven), which provide easy use of machines to customers. These 7 (seven) advantages will be able to answer the demands of the speed of work to increase the productivity of business activities in offices to be more effective and flexible. Fuji Xerox ApeosPort / DocuCentre-VII Series Color Multifunction Machines have twelve series, with speeds ranging from 25 ppm to 70 ppm (page per minute). "
The presence of 12 (twelve) series of color multifunction machines, supports Managed Print Services (MPS) solutions offered by Astragraphia Document Solution and provides broader choices to customers in meeting diverse business needs.
The 7 (seven) advantages found in the 12 (twelve) series of Fuji Xerox ApeosPort / DocuCentre-VII Series color multifunction machines are:
1. INTUITIVE DESIGN:
• Touch screen and drag and drop menus that can be adjusted according to your needs.
• Gentle Attention Light, helps users to find out what work is being done by the machine, including alerting the user if there are papers or documents that have not been taken.
• Soft sound, almost all engine activity makes no noise.
2. MOBILE: Fuji Xerox ApeosPort / DocuCentre-VII Series Color Multifunction Photocopying Machine makes it easy for users with NFC feature, where users simply attach their smartphone to give work orders to the machine.
3. WORKFLOW: One touch scan and share, the machine can scan and share to more than one person at a time on a particular network.
4. SECURITY: All data is encrypted and stored properly with the password feature and Trusted Platform Module (TPM) technology.
5. SUPPORT: Easy guidance through the screen. On machine screens, functions have been intelligently grouped by color, allowing easy user recognition.
6. CLOUD: Scanned files can be uploaded to the data cloud.
7. REMOTE: Smartphone users can access the machine with the application "Portable UI" which can be downloaded on the app store or play store. In addition, in one network connection, users can also deactivate the machine anywhere using only one laptop.