Clean your Fuji Xerox Multifunction Copier
Keeping the work environment clean can also be done by cleaning up the multi-function copy machine in your office. Astragraphia Document Solution as the exclusive distributor of Fuji Xerox in Indonesia will provide easy tips for cleaning this multifunctional photocopier. Cleaning the surface of your multifunction copier or printer is very easy and only requires a short amount of time. You can find comprehensive cleaning information in your device's user manual book.
Here are tips for cleaning the outside surface of the Fuji Xerox multifunctional photocopy machine:
* Note: Please note, the picture above is a general model and your device may be different
- Make sure the multifunction device (MFD) or your printer is turned off.
- Especially for the touch screen and platen glass (part A), wipe using a dry disposable cloth and wipe gently to be free of dust and other small objects such as paper clips into your machine.
- As for the outer surfaces of the machine such as the front, side trays (parts B and C), you can use a soft cloth or cloth or tissue then spray the surface of the cloth with clean water and give a small mixture of liquid soap.
- When finished, discard the cloth or disposable cloth in the trash.
- Allow all surfaces to dry before use.
- We do not recommend cleaning using alcohol-based disinfectants 60-70% because it will cause crust on the surface of your machine.
- After the outer surface is cleaned, you can use it again.
You simply follow these instructions every day to help keep your engine clean and hygienic. Basically, maintaining cleanliness is the most basic way if you want to keep your Fuji Xerox multifunctional copy machine in top condition and productive.
Source: www.xerox.com.nz, with adjustments